The 3rd Annual Wish Upon A Star: An Evening of Hope will be happening on Saturday, June 19th. The event will take place at J Lounge in the Davie Village, downtown Vancouver.
To tie in with our theme this year, we have invited Vancouver Circus School to perform, as well as standup comedian, improv group, silent auction, 50/50 and raffle draws. Tickets are only $25.
Here is a little teaser of our silent auction items:
1. A pair of Canucks Club Seats: section 108 row 6 for the 2010-2011 season
2. Sea Turtle Encounter for four from the Vancouver Aquarium
3. A Getaway Package by the Opus Hotel and tickets to the VSO and Andre Rieu's live concert at GM Place
4. Kayaking at False Creek then dinner on Harbour Cruise for two
5. 10 tickets to the Vancouver International Film Festival
6. Two Gold Passes to the Whistler International Film Festival and bus travel from Pacific Coach Line
7. Whale Watching Tour at Tofino by Jamie's Whaling Station
8. Executive Chocolate Gift Basket from Mink Chocolate
9. Mary Kay Gift Basket and Coffee Gift Basket donated by Blenz
10. City Traveling Packages: Big Bus Tours, Science World, Museum of Anthropology admission tickets concert and play tickets all around Vancouver, including: Theatre Under the Star, Vancouver MusicFest and lots of gift certificates such as Booster Juice and Big City Cupcakes
Not to mentioned our two tickets to the sold out Michael Buble concert as raffle ticket draw! We will also give prizes to the Best Mask of the Night.
TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR or by calling Humphrey at 778.288.7327.
To make a donation and receive a tax receipt, click here.
You can also follow the event details on Twitter here.
Proceeds will support head and neck cancer research at the BC Cancer Agency.