Impress your friends this month with this Earls Restaurant crafted mocktail!
A passionfruit, vanilla, and lime soda non-alcoholic martini. Delicious, sweet, and light!
0.5 fl oz Passionfruit Cordial (or any tropical fruit syrup you can find)
0.5 fl oz Vanilla Syrup
1.0 fl oz Fresh Lime Juice
0.5 fl oz Water
3.0 fl oz Soda Water
1. To start, measure out the Passionfruit Cordial (or other tropical syrup), Vanilla Syrup, Fresh Lime Juice and Water into a Cocktail Shaker
2. Fill the Cocktail shaker to the top with ice and put the lid on tight
3. To chill the glass down while shaking the cocktail, fill with ice and extra soda water
4. Shake cocktail vigorously for 30 seconds to combine ingredients
5. When finished shaking, take the lid off and pour 3 fl oz of Soda Water over-top of shaken drink. Lightly stir soda into drink mixture before straining
6. Empty the soda and ice out of the cocktail glass into the sink
7. Strain the ingredients into cocktail glass and garnish with a Lime Wheel
*Instructions for making Vanilla Syrup:
1 cup Water
1 cup White Sugar
1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
Place all ingredients into saucepan or small pot. Bring to a boil, and immediately remove off heat. Let cool. Transfer to small bottle.