Step 1: Register
100% of your registration fee covers challenge administration so that 100% of the funds you raise go directly to BC Cancer
- Register for $30 (no fundraising minimum).
- Waive Registration Fee (with a commitment to raise a minimum of $50 before June 1st).
Choose from one of three options:
Start a Team
As a team captain, create a team with friends, family members or colleagues.
Join a Team
Register with an existing team.
Join as an Individual
Register as a solo participant. (If you’d like to create or join a team after registering, email Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org).
Step 2: Fundraise
Let’s break down cancer together, here are some fundraising tips to get you started:
- Personalize your online fundraising page to connect with your supporters.
- Set a realistic fundraising goal. There is no minimum but we suggest $200 to start. As you near your goal, you can always increase it!
- Donate to yourself to get the ball rolling. Your supporters will notice your passion and commitment.
- Ask friends and family for support and don’t forget to post to your social media channels.
- Visit our fundraising tips page for more ideas.
Step 3: Get Moving!
Let’s move every day in May, no matter where we are.
During the month, we encourage you to:
- Explore options for intentional movement. We recommend investing at least 30 minutes each day.
- Log your activity daily or weekly to hold yourself accountable. You can then share this with your supporters to let them know what you've accomplished!
- Celebrate your success with us online! Tag us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook at @workoutbc using the hashtag #WorkoutBC
What are you waiting for? Let's get moving! Register today.